Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Ballot in the Pazz and Jop critic's poll BEST IN MUSIC 2015.. quess who made it ... my full list of the best in music 2015 is MUCH larger.. (

Some have asked to see my ballot in the Pazz and Jop poll  (500 critics world wide) of the best in music in 2015.... if you have not see my full Best Music in 2015 list ... let me know and I will repost ... it was NOT limited to 10 albums!

and yes you can sample the music on Spotify .. but it actually sounds much better when you buy the cd or vinyl,,, In NYC we recommend  REBEL REBEL on Bleecker Street between 7th Ave South and Christopher Street (Manhattan). Other Music 15 East 4th Street (Manhattan) or Rough Trade, 64 North 9th Street in Williamsburg

please click on link



http://www.villagevoice.com/pazznjop/critics/2015/jim-fouratt-6595051

No comments:

Post a Comment