Sunday, December 13, 2020

I have begun to educate myself on the candidates for NYC District Attorney, Realizing that this is not only a local election but an office that can have national impact..

Moving on to how we live in this particular political moment 

I looked at the current names of candidates announced for the Democratic primary, I was invited today to a forum with the candidates by two Manhattan Democratic clubs. They listed the candidates and links to their webpages and bios.  

Take a look:

the zoom debate is today at 3, A link to go is contained in the above link, 

Here is the first candidate listed. I did not know her but am impressed by her website and this video,.

Please watch and if you have anything to say about any of the other candidates... Please respond 

No comments:

Post a Comment