Saturday, October 1, 2016

When one of my favorite musicians went from Cindy to Cid and shares personal story (Cidny Bullens)

I remember booking at HURRAH this musician with Peter Frampton chops and caravaggio beauty, I listen to the album send to me and fell in love with the boy on the cover.. ...When Bullens arrived all rock'n'roll looking and sounding for the sound check I discovered that he was a she  How I did not realize that when I booked Cindy Bullens is between me and my shrink.  Bullens turned out to be the reel deal musically and we have been friends since. Through the ups and downs of both our lives. . Bullens made for me one of the great rock-n-roll albums with anthems for days ,, think Bruce . and very personal . SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH  (listen on spotify .. or better yet  (because the sonics are so oo much better ) . I will let you know when Cid hits town ,,OH it's Portland Maine, not Oregon 





No comments:

Post a Comment