Sunday, January 15, 2017

"Echo's Answer" - My Demon Sister (the return of Robert Conroy)

WOW,, Robert Conroy has re-invented himself,  The power of that voice is intact ...but oh my ...My Demon Sister ... and the new image .. oh-oh my!

 From the "Echoes Answers" EP by My Demon Sister


From the "Echoes Answers" EP by My Demon Sister

Directed, shot and edited by Cara Maria O'Shea


Starring Robert Conroy, and featuring special guest star, 


Ms. Anna  Copa Cabanna 

My Demon Sister is Robert Conroy, aided and abetted by Anna Copa 


Cabanna on vocals; Alex Gimeno  and  Mike Grimes - electronics and 

samples; Michael Harren - piano; 

Jonny Perl - guitars, keys, electronics & samples, and David 

Yates - vocals



Produced, engineered & mixed by Alex Gimeno


Vocals recorded and engineered by Joe McGinty


Mastered by Nik Kozub


MDS logo design by Aaron Lazar



Music and lyrics by Patricia Ann Keenan (PRS), James Edward Cargill 
(

PRS) and Richard Bancroft Stevens (PRS) Island Music Ltd. / 

Universal / Island Music Ltd.





No comments:

Post a Comment