Friday, January 20, 2017

WHOSE STREETS?

I wish I could have had everyone I have every ran in the streets with trying to make a better world from the days Gay Liberation Front and the Anti-War movement in the 1960s to this year with Gays Against  Guns and Rise and  Resist, sitting with me on opening night of the Sundance Film Festival and the world premiere of WHOSE STREET. An honest look at what actually happened in Ferguson Mo after Michael Brown was murdered by the Ferguson police. How the community that actually lived there.reacted. WHOSE STREET is truth telling from the actual people who participated rather than a 90sec news spot. For me, it was the perfect film to see on the night before DTs inauguration.  We can if we work together still make a better world despite whatever obstacles are put in front of us. History teaches that it is and has been possible.  So to all of you in DC keep each other safe and know I am there in spirit. Here in Park City, UT  home of the Sundance Film Festival, I will be participating in the locally organized WOMEN'S MARCH 

Here you can learn about WHOSE STREET .....

WHOSE STREETS?

No comments:

Post a Comment