Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I STAND WITH STEPHEN COLBERT ..This Monologue Goes Out To You, Mr. President

I stand with Stephen Colbert I was a guest on his Comedy Channel show, we talked about Stonewall, lesbians and gay men, He was funny, and he listened to me unlike Charlie Rose when I was on his show. I grew up on Lenny Bruce and Carol Burnett... both quite differently made fun of people in power, So now Fox News is calling Colbert "homophobic " ... uh ... almost to the degree of homosexual panic ....I wonder do they gave any idea what that could mean? Butt is FOX news is quiet like Trump on Chechnya and it's torture and killing of men they identify as "gay" and after arrest make these men take female names ... Get real people .. and thank you Stephen.. I thought the monolog was bold and dangerous ...not homophobic

1 comment: