Thursday, February 22, 2018

WATCH CNN town hall in wake of Parkland school shooting Horror again But now teenagers are committed to what adults and elected officials have not been able to do THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT ma commitment to change





At first, I thought it was too soon .. but I tuned in any way.. and one more time this week I saw teenagers taking leadership and fearlessly be committed to ending gun violence and save lives.  They were not afraid to confront the politicians with the real questions others avoid..  They  called these weapons of WAR made not to hunt but to kill 

These kids give  me much hope for the future

THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT! 

I support and stand with their leadership

MARCH 24 Washington DC Join the #neveragain March to End Gun Violence

jim fouratt

Gays Against Guns member 

Rise and Resist member 

No comments:

Post a Comment