Wednesday, July 6, 2016

GAYS against GUNS vs the PINK PISTOL movement. Where I stand with support material video and primt

I don't support the PINK PISTOLS  It is simply nuts to enourage the average gay or lesbian person of any gender expression to carry their own gun unless orgnized as a Williams Boroughs fantasy group with out real weapons. Homophobia breeds anger, Anger breeds hate, Hate breeds fear and rage . Fear and rage and the NRA puts guns into people's hands . people with guns shot and kill and wound people. No I do not think Pink Pistols advocacy of arming one's self with assault weapons accomplishes anything but to give new meaning to straight acting. Self defense yes but not by arming people average people Please read.

READ THIS ARTICAL 







PINK PISTOLS? 
Please listen closely to a libertarian public access televison discussion with a dangerous (my opinion)  self appointed "gay /queer "  spokesperson for Pink Pistols in NYC.. This interview was condicted before Orlando and before he joined the new ACT UP as an HIV + activist .. note what he says about government involvement ..ansd now he s receives assistance with medication etc. 


I have had personal experience with ADEMAJ. We  have very different positions on PrEP (giving hiv- individuals serious AIDS drugs with serious side effects on a daily basis at  a cost of $18,000 (mostly paid by US government with taxpayer's money. As an HIV- person who has lived through the plague years/ I think it simply crazy to say that safe sex does not work. I know personally safe sex works   I met ADEMAJ at the new ACT UP meeting where a discussion of how ACT UP had failed and safe sex doesn't work was being held. (It does for me and many of my friends) . In talking with him , he told me he does not wear condoms because he thinks his HIV is undetectable, I asked if his health care provider supported  his refusal to wear condoms . He refused to answer.  He told me he feels no obligation to tell sexual partners that he is HIV+ , He told me he will have sex with any man or woman who is "hot." . At the time of this encounter he clearly looked to me as if he was on a multiple drug regimen which could be shedding in his semen  Later encounters were scary, He was so angry with me that he would scream in his now over steroid body, "I am going to destroy your reptutation!"He told me would organized a group to ruin my reputation. I did not know at the time he was a gun advocate, He told me he would  destroy me. I do not want this person with the amount of rage he has directed at me. I did wonder to myself if he had Aids/HIV medication related dementia When he was screaming at me about destroying me I thought he might lose control . His apparent, to me,  issues with masculinity and wanting to act straight I have seen it other gay men i... but it was the first time i had encountered it  from a  person who vowed to destroy me who isa member of the PINK PISTOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment