Wednesday, July 6, 2016

GAYS against GUNS vs the PINK PISTOL movement. Where I stand with support material video and primt




I don't support the Pink Pistols . It is simply nuts to enourage the average gay or lesbian person of any gender expression to carry their own gun unless orgnized as a Williams Boroughs fantasy group with out real weapons. Homophobia breeds anger, Anger breeds hate, Hate breeds fear and rage . Fear and rage and the NRA puts guns into people's hands . people with guns shot and kill and wound people. No I do not think Pink Pistols advocacy of arming one's self with assault weapons accomplishes anything but to give new meaning to straight acting. Self defense yes but not by arming people average people Please read

READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS 
/gays-guns-vs-pink-pistols-two-views-gun-control-debate/#.V3yqyCgdhx8.facebook
READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS 







PINK PISTOLS? 
Please listen closely to a libertarian public access television discussion with a dangerous (my opinion)  self appointed "gay /queer "  spokesperson for Pink Pistols in NYC.. This interview was conducted before Orlando and before he joined the new ACT UP as an HIV + activist .. note what he says about government involvement ..and now he s receives assistance with medication etc. 


I have had personal experience with ADEMAJ. We  have very different positions on PrEP (giving hiv- individuals serious AIDS drugs with serious side effects on a daily basis at  a cost of $18,000 (mostly paid by US government with taxpayer's money. As an HIV- person who has lived through the plague years/ I think it simply crazy to say that safe sex does not work. I know personally safe sex works   I met ADEMAJ at the new ACT UP meeting where a discussion of how ACT UP had failed and safe sex doesn't work was being held. (It does for me and many of my friends) . In talking with him , he told me he does not wear condoms because he thinks his HIV is undetectable, I asked if his health care provider supported  his refusal to wear condoms . He refused to answer.  He told me he feels no obligation to tell sexual partners that he is HIV+ , He told me he will have sex with any man or woman who is "hot." . At the time of this encounter he clearly looked to me as if he was on a multiple drug regimen which could be shedding in his semen  Later encounters were scary, He was so angry with me that he would scream in his now over steroid body, "I am going to destroy your reputation!"He told me would organized a group to ruin my reputation. I did not know at the time he was a gun advocate, He told me he would  destroy me. I do not want this person with the amount of rage he has directed at me. I did wonder to myself if he had Aids/HIV medication related dementia When he was screaming at me about destroying me I thought he might lose control . His apparent, to me,  issues with masculinity and wanting to act straight I have seen it other gay men i... but it was the first time i had encountered it  from a  person who vowed to destroy me who isa member of the PINK PISTOLS

1 comment:

  1. How bizarre to find this apparently legendary liar in a random search of my own name. Actually told this nut explicitly that I *always* disclose my status to all partners, and that even a complaint filed by internet trolls with DHS (!) exonerated me.

    That conversation occurred in 2013, when I thought this legendary liar was a good character thanks to Village Voice hagiography. When I learned differently in 2014 when he began lying, I was messaged by numerous other HIV activists detailing Jim Fouratt's long history of slandering and bullying fellow LGBTQ, since literally before Stonewall. How he destroyed lives with sociopathic lies to friends, landlords and employers. All those who messaged me were/are ferociously anti-guns rights, but happy I was calling out this inveterate scumbag.

    Some of the messages saying exactly that came from Peter Staley, Abby Tallmer, Mark Harrington, Jon Winkleman and others. Not exactly supporters of mine, tho Abby was never malicious.

    In the HIV activist world, Jim Fouratt is regarded as a dangerous crank foisted back onto an LGBTQ activist community in recent years, mostly by a worshipful and ridiculous Vox profile.

    He's a curse upon the community.

    As for Gays Against Guns vs the Pink Pistols, we teach lgbtq to lawfully defend themselves and each other, while GAG adopts Jim's disgraceful tactics and seeks a defenseless LGBTQ community...as a response to the Orlando massacre, no less!

    For those who still need their beloved delusions shattered: the motives of the Orlando shooter (who shall remain nameless and Void) is now clearly known to the FBI. He was an Islamic extremist, BUT the main reason he chose the Pulse nightclub was NOT because it was a gay club. He chose it after casing multiple clubs, straight and gay, and found Pulse had the weakest security: one middle-aged man with one pistol. After dealing with that one guard, everyone within became easy prey.

    https://theintercept.com/2018/03/05/as-the-trial-of-omar-mateens-wife-begins-new-evidence-undermines-beliefs-about-the-pulse-massacre-including-motive/

    To my horror, the GAG crowd actually cited that one aged armed guard as proof that "being armed won't protect you".

    Perhaps they're not aware that the LOWEST credible estimate of defensive uses of firearms in the USA is 100,000 annually (the FBI figure) ranging as high as 2.5 million (the figure the CDC found and buried intentionally, which is why they're now legally banned from advocating for gun control in their official capacity.)

    Contrast 100,000 - 2,500,000 defensive gun uses with 30,000 gun deaths, of which 20,000 are suicides and most of the remainder are turf war shootings between drug gangs, and the GAG position disintegrates into mere Marxism, thinly veiled. Of yes, GAG is verrry radical left.

    They're also terminally disingenuous, and willing to sacrifice LGBTQ lives on the altar of their incoherent Marxist utopianism. Sound familiar?

    ReplyDelete