Saturday, March 18, 2017

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me (Gay Version)

I just discovered this video for the first time ..... if you know any teen that is struggling with sexual orientation issues ...please send .. (no, it does not matter if you are a Swift fan or not !). Suicide rates are still rising for gay/queer/trans self-identified teens ...help save a life in a world of political homophobia. Anyone know who made this video?   




Note: attached to this video is the following: Uploaded on Nov 28, 2010

A remix of the Taylor Swift song You Belong With Me. The video was on YouTube. I remixed the ending to make it smoother. Wish I knew the ones who are in the video. If It's you send me a message so I can tell you how good you guys  I do not claim any of the rights to the song or the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment